Nordic Air Navigation Consulting was founded in 1988, and the main activity was consulting services in air navigation systems. This includes advices in setting up systems in order to create an optimum signal quality for every site.
The main activity is training courses for both starters and advanced level on ILS (Instrument Landing Systems).
As an extension to the training we developed two ILS simulators for Localiser (AXIS 110) and Glide Path (AXIS 330). A live Glide Path simulator is under development, and is planned to be released in April 2020.
AXIS 110J, AXIS 330J and AXIS 332J are excellent ILS simulation software in JAVA for predicting what the ILS signals will do when things are changed. Nearly all possible and impossible adjustments can be done to YOUR ILS, and you will se the result immediately.
- For exact planning and setting up of ILS before commissioning
- For maintenance analysis and fault finding when things go wrong
- See the effect of buildings, fences, airplanes etc in front of the systems
- An infinite Course “book” as tutorial for learning the true behaviour of ILS
- An inherent design tool for developers of new ILS antenna systems
- Used in more than 30 countries for more than 30 years.
- We provide expert training for new users.
Please send us an email requesting more information about our products.